1. Soap and water work just fine to clean your face. Using soap on your face actually does more harm than good. Soap can cause rashes, especially if you rub with zest while removing makeup. Most soap has a similar pH found in detergents, which causes excessive dryness and skin tightness. Use a soy-based skin cleanser that gently removes dirt, makeup and bacteria without the harsh ingredients found in most traditional cleansers.
2. You don’t need sunscreen on a cloudy day or during cold weather. Believe it or not, up to 80 percent of the sun’s UV rays can penetrate through clouds. Sunscreen is still needed on days even when the sun is on hiatus. And contrary to what you may think, sunscreen is also needed on a cold and cloudy winter day.
3. Popping a pimple speeds up healing. This is totally false. In fact, popping a pimple can cause inflammation and scaring, which delays the healing process. Plus, it can create more pimples.
4. Oily skin doesn’t need moisturized. Your skin needs moisture on a daily basis, even if you suffer from oily skin. Just because you have oily skin doesn’t mean it’s properly hydrated. Skin needs moisturized to help keep it hydrated. Soy-based moisturizers are a great choice because they help skin elasticity, reduce blotchiness and discoloration, and control oil production without harsh chemicals. They are also full of antioxidants to combat the effects of the environment.
5. Acne is caused by dirt or the foods you eat. The truth is acne is caused by heredity and hormones. Excess sebum is produced by the oil glands in your skin. The sebum clogs the openings to hair follicles and bacteria grow in these clogged follicles, hence the appearance of blackheads or whiteheads.
Visit SoyMagic.com for more information about SoyWorld, USA